Translate this blog in your languaje!

KILLJOYS NO OLVIDEN REVISAR NUESTROS ARCHIVOS TENEMOS INFORMACION DESDE 2001 HASTA LA FECHA!

viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Gerard Way [Volvio al Twitter]



What to say?
Things have been crazy- but most importantly I'm a fucking DAD!
Back in Los Angeles and fighting off the jet-lag from Tokyo, though it seems I am slipping out of my coma.
I apologize for the radio silence, but I generally shut-down when we are working on a new album, and adjusting to the new addition in my life has kept me very busy. But I think it's almost time to put this record to bed, though it doesn't sleep- it thrashes.
I want to thank my beautiful wife for creating with me the most special little person I have ever met.
Here is a depiction by my favorite artist, Mr. Gabriel Ba'...
xo
g


Intento de traduccion:

Que decir?
Cosas muy locas - pero la mas importante Soy un puto papa!
De regreso en los angeles, luchando con el puto jet lag (adecuarse al cambio de horario)....

No hay comentarios: