Translate this blog in your languaje!

KILLJOYS NO OLVIDEN REVISAR NUESTROS ARCHIVOS TENEMOS INFORMACION DESDE 2001 HASTA LA FECHA!

miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Na na na (letras :)

Descargala aqui:
http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/7066480/My-Chemical-Romance---Na-Na-Na-_FULL-VERSION-MP3_--_MP4_.html


[spoken by Dr. Death Defying:]
Look alive, sunshine...
109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit,
You're here with me, Doctor Death Defying
I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter
Pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you live
A system failure for the masses, anti-matter for the master plan
Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny
This one's for all you rock and rollers,
All you crash-queens and motorbabies, listen up!
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys, make some noise!

(Na na na…)

Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs
I don't need it, but sell whatcha got
Take the cash and I'll keep it
Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill 'em all
And we crawl, and we crawl, and we crawl
(You'll be my detonator!)

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag (in a box)
Put an 'X' on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more!
Shut up and sing it with me!

(Na na na…)

For my security, to every enemy
We're on their property, standing in V-formation
A swollen artery, plastic surgery
Keep your apology, give us more detonation!

More, gimme more, gimme more!

A’ lemme tell ya 'bout the sad man
Shut up and lemme see your jazz hands
Remember when you were a madman?
Thought you was Batman,
And hit the party with a gas can
Kiss me, you animal!

(Na na na…)

You run the company, a public enemy
I think we'd rather be burning your information
A swollen artery, plastic surgery
Keep your apology, give us more detonation

[spoken:]
And right here, right now
All the way in Battery City
Little children, raise your open filthy palms
Like tiny daggers up to heaven
And all the juvi halls, and the ------- rats
And us angels made from neon and fucking garbage
Scream out "What will save us?"
And the sky opened up

[sung:]
Everybody wants to change the world,
Everybody wants to change the world
But no one, no one wants to die
Wanna try, wanna try, wanna try,
Wanna try, wanna try now,
(I'll be your detonator!)

[insert wicked awesome solos here]

(Na na na…)

Make no apology, and step the fuck away
On my authority
Crash and burn, young and loaded
Drop like a bullet shell, just like a sleeper cell
I'd rather go to hell than be in purgatory
Cut my hair, gag and bore me
Pull this pin, let this world explode

No hay comentarios: